Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec. 17th

It’s hard to believe that this is the last week before our Winter break.  This week, we are working on the letter Y. We work on naming the letter, the sound it makes, and handwriting. I won’t be adding any new sight words this week, however we will be reviewing all of our previously learned sight words.  I have some fun math activities planned this week such as snowball measurement and making patterned bracelets.  I will try to keep Monday- Wednesday as normal as possible. Thursday and Friday will be full of Holiday fun! Don’t forget that Our Holiday Party is Thursday at 2:00. Our book swap is Friday along with PJ/ Movie day. We plan on watching the Polar Express! I absolutely love my job. Teaching your child is my pleasure. I have grown to love each and every single one of my students. I thank you for being such involved parents! Have a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas!
Our room is a bit more festive this time of year:)



Learning about Turtles...

Domino addition!

Making butter:)

Making butter...yum!

A job well done...

We have so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment