Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Learning Centers

Art Center

The kids created "I see a..." sentences. I typed them up and the kids cut and glued them on to construction paper.  They added a picture to go along with their sentence. We made the pages into a class book. The kids love to read it at Library center!

Learning about 10's frames with the help of technology!

Pick a number, find it, and stamp it!

MORE Sight word practice! The kids pick a word, read it, type it on the pretend keyboards and write it.

We are starting to learn about vowels!

The kids LOVE using the interactive whiteboard during centers.

Working hard!

We love starfall.com!

BODY BREAK!

Counting skills!

We love Math!

Count by 10s!

Symmetry!



Readers Response!

Working Hard in Kindergarten!
We are learning the words "little" and "look" next week. We are also reviewing "have".  We will be working on the letter B, labeling, and much more. Also, it looks like you will be getting a report card on the day of your conference with me! If you have not returned your conference form please do ASAP. I plan on getting your times to you this week. Also, our aid, Mrs. S,  has been granted permission by the district to stay until January 22. We are crossing our fingers that it could even be longer. She has been a wonderful addition to our classroom! Thank you for returning the Reading Practice Packet every Monday and for working with your child. This is such an important time in their life and we want to see them grow academically as much as possible.  Please e-mail me if you would like to talk to me about your child. I can call you during my planning time or after school. I have been sending home updates as I have been assessing skills. I hope you find these useful. Thank you.


* click on the pictures to see them larger 

No comments:

Post a Comment